Response to What is this gray circular knob for? It's called a grease cap? I noticed these circular side knobs on all my old (over 20 year old) Jandy valves, but when the tech was going to replace one recently that began to leak, he brought a Jandy NeverLube that does not have the side circular knob. Should I be concerned? What is the difference and should I have the grease cap knob on all my diverter valves?

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.