Response to This is a threaded part. Yes, you can replace a threaded standpipe assembly with a pivot; for your Hayward S210T, the pivot assembly is the Lateral Assembly With Pipe (SX210DA)

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.