Response to I have a the 2" Jandy space saver valve and need to replace the diverter internal part because the rubber has worn. Can you tell me if these are diverters are interchangeable? (can I use the neverlube or other standard?) I don't see the replacement part for these anywhere.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.