Response to Hi Ed, Yes this bulb does fit into an American Products 7810xx needing a 100W, 120V, R-20 Bulb type. None of the LED Bulbs work on a dimmer so you would need to replace with a standard switch. Another bulb I really like and that will work in your light fixture is the PureLine PureColors LED Replacement Bulb. When replacing your bulb you will also need to replace your American Products Lens Gasket.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.