Response to Good evening: I have a burned out incandescent bulb 300W,12volts.R40Bulbtype. Fix Mod SP-581. Fixture housing model SP-600,SP-607. Hayward. 15 years old. Can I replace with a color changing LED and if so which type would I purchase. Thank You !!

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.