Response to Technically yes you could but would also need to replace the rod part number 4663-11D, the lid as you knew and would also need to make sure that the base has 2-inch ports because by increasing the flow(if that is what you plan) you may need a 2-inch port.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.