Response to Hi Paul, This Brass Plug is what is currently used to plug the pressure relief valve port. The Drain Plug w/ Gasket (SPX4000FG) which is located to the right of this plug is the drain plug.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.