Response to Hi Ted, If the valve body and the port for the pressure gauge is good you can replace just the pressure gauge. You can use either the Back Mount Pressure Gauge (102D-204D) or the Bottom Mount Pressure Gauge (101D-204D).

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.