Response to Hi Jose, You can use the 2 HP Dual Spd. Motor - Full Rate (B984, B2984) or the 2 HP Full Rate Dual Speed w/ Digital Controller Square Flange Motor (B2984T) as replacement motors for your Hayward SP32202EE Pump.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.