Response to Hi Victor, The 1-1/2" Top Mt. Clamp Style Valve (261186) will be the correct replacement valve, I would also recommend replacing the  Tank/Valve Flange O-ring (U9-369).

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.