Response to Hi, Karenlee. We do sell the replacement Temperature Sensor - 009577F for your unit which can easily be replaced by an HVAC licensed contractor. I would not recommend replacing the unit if the temperature sensor or circuit board is bad, they can be replaced. 

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.