Response to I have the Hayward Model EC65A which has 12 or so screws on the top which you need to unscrew to access the filter's fingers. I looks like this model has the same type of assembly. Isn't there a model that you simply unclamp to access the inside of the filter?

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.