Response to These, unfortunately, do not come with the unions however you can use part number 9392G for 2-inch plumbing and also use reducer bushing part number 7153-0 if you have 1.5 inch plumbing. 

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.