Response to I need the o-ring that goes into the feeder cap. I have a Hayward CL110ABG feeder but I don't know what the ABG means & don't know what the right replacement part is. Please help.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.