Response to Hi, Eric. They are different diverter gaskets which are used with different valve based on the make and model. Some manufacturer will emboss the part number of the item. You can go back to the store to get the gasket part number. We will also need to know the model of your valve.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.