Response to Hi Harry, You could replace your UST1102 motor with this PL1116 1.5 HP Variable Speed Motor this motor comes with the controller mounted to the top of the motor, so nothing else is needed to control the motor. You would also need this Hayward Super II Seal Kit when you replace your motor.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.