Response to Hi, Alfredo. You can use either the PL5809 or PL5859 LED bulb. You will also need to replace the Lens Gasket - 79101600 (OEM), PL5851 (Generic), LPL-G-P (Heavy Duty). 

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.