Response to I currently have a C1750 cartridge. I am needing to replace the lower half but the center rod is 'stuck' in the upper half of the cylinder. Therefore I am looking at replacing the whole unit and I want to make sure this is the correct replacement option? Does this unit include: O-ring kit/ air relief valve/ pressure gauge and filter? How about the Center rod and hose?

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.