Response to Hello Vinnie, yes the 155050 part is rear mounted pressure gauge that would work if you were replacing with Gauge Press w/ Indicator Rear Mount (190059).

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.