Response to Part number 3259-0017 is the wings used on all the models of the pool vac. I'm not sure about the VU032, I cross- referenced everthing and checked online and could not find any information from that. But these are the wings that Hayward makes for all of their pool vacs.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.