Response to Hi Mary, If you need the o-ring that goes between the Valve and the Filter Tank then you will need this Tank O-Ring if you are needing the Spider Gasket which goes on the inside of the valve then you will require this Waterway Spider Gasket w/ Diverter

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.