Response to Hi, Ron.  You would have to check the leads coming from the breaker using a volt meter. If you have only 115 volts coming from the breaker then you would need the T101P3. If both leads have 115 volts each then you would need the T104P3.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.