Response to I have a Hayward S244SLV sand filter. My problem is I over tightened the top union from the valve to the sand filter. Can I purchase the union only and replace it?

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.