Response to Hi Gary, If you have the Hayward S144T Sand Filter, you can find the replacement tank and valve via the Hayward Pro Top Mount Sand Filter 14" Parts List. If you want to replace the entire filter would recommend the 16" Tank Sand Filter with Top Mount Valve (S166T) or the 18" Tank Sand Filter with Top Mount Valve (S180T) it will allow you to backwash less provide better water flow.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.