Response to Hi, The STS1202R Motor is the direct replacement for model # K48M2N116A3 which is a dual speed motor. If you would like to switch from a dual speed motor to a single speed motor you can use the ST1202 motor. When replacing the motor you'll need the Hayward Super II Tune Up Kit - GOKIT2 which includes the pump shaft seal, o-rings and gaskets.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.