Response to i have this Hayward filter system. it is inside a building and i want to extend a drain pipe to the outside of the building. i know that i need to have a shutoff valve inline, but do they have a drain kit of some sort to do this, or do i make it myself.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.