Response to I just ordered one of these assemblies tonight from you. My pressure relief valve is leaking at the base where it screws into the filter top. It looks like it has a crack in the relief valve body at the threads. My question is: what is the plastic clamp used for and where does it go? I don't see that clamp anywhere on my filter (Pentair Clean and Clear model 160317).

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.