Response to Hi, Lawrence. It is called the Clear Tube Union Elbow - SPX1485B6 which is used on some Hayward side mount sand filters.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.