Response to I have a UST 1202 Model number K48M2N110C2 2 hp 56J frame. Looks to me to be a 6 bolt square flange. What do I use as a replacement? It locked up. All the ones I see have a 4 bolt round or square flange. Thanks

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.