Response to Hi, Sean. Yes, you can use this PL2859 to replace a USQ1102 keeping your existing pump parts but will need to replace the pump seal and o-rings. 

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.