Response to I have a L192C clamp on valve with a split "to pool" connector. I guess I need a new valve, (link please) but wondered if you had a "screw over" link piece for that connector so I don't have to risk damaging a new one by screwing the hose link into it?

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.