Response to If you're talking about the PVC fittings that's used for this filter, it's a standard 2" male fitting which can be found at any hardware or plumbing supply store.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.