Response to Hello Robert - This shock is safe for your above ground pool. We would recommend dissolving the shock in a bucket of water before it is poured into the pool.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.



Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.