Response to Hello David- The Flowkeeper Valve (w60050) part number 3237-130 can be adjusted by moving the bottom piece that onnects with the spring to ther 2 or 3 position. I would suggest moving it to a higher tension to see if that helps.

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.