Response to We would recommend you purchase a tune up kit (W300, W330, or W331) for your Hayward Navigator or Pool Vac Ultra. Which kit you purchase depends on what kind of pool you have, concrete or vinyl. Here is a link to the kits: Pool Cleaner Parts  You also might want to look into our pool parts encyclopedia to check to see if you can find your cleaner part: Pool Part encyclopedia

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.