Response to Hi, Vivek. Keeping the P-R406A-EN-C allows you to use the existing gas and water pipe connections. Replacing it with a smaller unit will require you to have to change the gas line size and regulate the meter.  

An image is worth 1,000 words! Add an image or two to your comment to help ensure it is understood accurately.

Yes, please email me exclusive discounts, swimming pool tips and helpful how to guides. This comment may be posted on a public site. Do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal information, or any profane, inflammatory language.